Monday 12 May 2014

Back to Stitching!

I know I haven't updated this in a while but I have not been stitching recently.  I have had a lot of different pulls on my time and have had no time for stitching...until now!

Over the past few months I have moved work location from London back to Scotland.  I have then been studying like crazy.  Two years ago I started a second degree in Astronomy and Planetary Science because I LOVE punishing myself!  This has taken the majority of my time.  I have had so many assignments due (two on Wednesday!) and I have had to devote myself to studying for the past few months.

But I am back on the stitchy trail.  I have started a Beauty and the Beast cross stitch and I will get some pics up soon!  I have also joined a cross stitch group on facebook, Cross Stitch and Discuss #2.  It's a closed group but anyone can join and it pushes you back into cross stitch! 

Well that's all for now but I will be back with WIP pics and updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment