Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Stitching

Christmas time is upon us and everyone rushes to finish their Christmas pressies and decorations. I have been there. Getting gift tags done and Christmas cards. Thinking about doing a table cloth or runner or even a tree mat. Then Christmas comes and I don't feel I've done enough :/

So this year I am going to miss Christmas stitching. I know. A big taboo. The main reason is that I am just back into stitching after my moving in break so I don't want to throw myself into rushing to get deadlines finished. I am enjoying working at my own pace and relaxing as I stitch. I may do the odd gift tag (as I get them free with my magazine subscription) but that'll be about it. 

So that's it for me for Christmas stitching this year. Let me know if you are doing Christmas stitches and what you're doing. 

I'll have a WIP update soon and a review of the ever popular thread magic. 

Until next time stay stitchy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment